What is IEMT?
IEMT is rapid change process that can be used with great effect as content free tool for dealing with trauma and other negative emotions. It can also be used as a generative tool for identity level change.
IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy):
- Is a model built around addressing and resolving The 5 Patterns of Chronicity
- Has applications in resolving PTSD
- Minimal discomfort in the process as it does not involve traumatic imagery
- Creates kinaesthetic change by addressing imprints of emotion
- Creates change in self concept by addressing imprints of identity
- Uses eye movement as the dominant mechanism for change