Staff Wellbeing Services
The health and wellbeing of your workforce is fundamental to achieving your company's goals and ambitions.
Having healthy and well-motivated employees has been proven to result in cost savings through lower levels of sickness and higher levels of performance.
Especially in times where savings are being made and extra expectations are added to staff that remain in their roles- now is the time to invest in your staff’s wellbeing. Staff that feel happy and resourced are more productive and less likely to under-perform or become absent.
As an employer, there are strategies you can develop to ensure the health and wellbeing of your staff, and your Organisation.
How your organisation can benefit
We can help you
• Reduce sickness absence and presenteeism
• Increase productivity and save costs
• Support staff going through change and restructure
• Enhance staff resilience, health and wellbeing
• Increase staff engagement and motivation
• Embed a culture of health and wellbeing within your organisation
Specialising in public and third sector, we can provide appropriate and cost-effective services to ensure you and your staff teams are feeling at their optimum state and performing at their best.
The Durham Constabulary Experience
Between 2014 - 2017, I trained over 160 members of staff within Durham Constabulary. People are offered the 4-5 day NLP Foundation Diploma as a reward for good work, from all roles and ranks within the service.
Identified benefits include:
• Personal resilience in managing change
• Feeling calmer and more in control
• Understanding others better
• Leading / Training / Mentoring more effectively
• Improved handling of suspects when being questioned
• Improving fitness / passing tests
• Self and career development
• More confident presentation and speaking to the public
This approach has shifted culture, and has contributed to Durham Constabulary being ranked as the number one performing police force in England