- This event has passed.
IEMT Practitioner/Advanced Training Scotland 2020 *POSTPONED*
4th April 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
*This training has been postponed due to the COVID-19 situation
It is being rescheduled, probably for October 2020 in the same venue-
Please bear with us and watch this space for updates.*
IEMT is an extremely effective brief therapy that can achieve change for clients where nothing was working before. It is a rapid change process that can be used with great effect as a content free tool for dealing with trauma and other negative emotions.
It can also be used as a generative tool for identity level change. IEMT addresses and resolves the question, “how did this person learn to feel this way about this thing?” and “how did this person learn to be this way?”.
IEMT was developed by Andrew T Austin http://www.integraleyemovementtherapy.com/ who is no longer doing Practitioner Training for IEMT the UK. I am so pleased to bring Alan here to give Practitioners the opportunity to learn and master this fantastic set of tools.
This training will be of interest if you are a coach, counselor, therapist, or someone interested in helping people, and want to:
- enhance your ability to quickly help people with negative emotions and trauma
- have tools to support people to release unhelpful identity imprints and better reach their goals
- achieve change where other interventions may have failed
- become a certified IEMT Practitioner, with a presence on the IEMT website
For the IEMT Advanced Level:
Content will build on existing knowledge and include:
- Further exploration/ explanation of
- Patterns of Chronicity
- The 3 Pillars model
- Visual fields
- Advanced Kinaesthetic change-work with IEMT
- Working with Phobia
- Working with Physical Illness & Pain
- Advanced Identity change-work with IEMT
- Advanced methods for working with Pronounscapes
- Working with Identity ‘want’ drivers
- Family Constellation work